Chikory's Epiphany Toilet

No epiphanies.  No toilets.  Just a whole lot of crap.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Heh... Owned! (In a nut shell)

You know those little clowns you get with the Styrofoam faces? They're creepy little things with ugly red noses, and a purely evil smile to boot.

Anyway, I kicked mine out of the house about 2 years ago, and it has since resided in one of the boxes on the far corner of our garage veranda. Today, mum was going through those boxes, and found my happy little clown. I'm pleased to say it's smile has been wiped right off it's face. It seems that some charming little creature actually decided that maybe it shared my view of the clown. Or maybe it thought the clown was having a laugh at it's expense and decided to put an end to it's ignorant smile. As a result, half it's face has been eaten. It's so cool. I'd take a picture, but I'm not bringing that thing in the house to do it.

In other news... Part 2 of the field trip will be up sometime within the next year.
Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home