Chikory's Epiphany Toilet

No epiphanies.  No toilets.  Just a whole lot of crap.

Friday, December 15, 2006

♪♪♪♪

Well gosh, I'm cheesed! And in an ultra nerdy way, I might add. Now I could just get straight to the point and tell you why I'm so gosh darn mighty cheesed off, but where's the fun in that? I'd rather bore you with a long drawn out story.

Once upon a time... Okay, seriously. The other day I made mention of an observation that I well, not quite observed, but heard... No, observed... No. Whatever. I'M FINE! Anyway. Nevermind... I can't be bothered telling this story.

Long story short. The cord for the keyboard (the musical kind, nothing to do with the computer!) died, and I was part way through learning a song that has been torturing me for days! WEEKS EVEN! And now I can't do anything about it. And.it's.slowly.driving.me.insane!

This song is going around and around and around in my head.
The instrumentals in the background are haunting me.
It's pure hell in my head right now.

Oh go away. Who asked you anyway!

4 Comments:

  • At 12/22/2006 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Chikory ... been away for awhile. Surprised to see so few comments on your blog. I'm making a New Year's resolution to get more people to come to your blog --and leave comments!

     
  • At 12/23/2006 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. I have a fan club of 1? Thank you. How did you stumble upon my wee blog anyway?

    Away? Where'd you get off to? Did you get me a post card? I WANT POST CARDS, DAMN IT! (Jack Bauer still owns)

    Welcome back, Zach.

     
  • At 12/31/2006 9:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wrong, a fan club of 2 :D

    Don't you just hate this word verification crap?

     
  • At 12/31/2006 1:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I do. I wish I didn't have to have it there. But it's that or spammers. And spammers totally stamen me off!!! I could just say words like @#$!%!!!, &*#$!, and not to mention the biggest word of them all, @#$%@###*&^#@@$$@@@###%%#$%#$@#!

    Damn spammers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home